If your interested in any of our services or have any questions, please contact us on 01633 256 406 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Reflective
- Used for temporary signs in frames, permanent site signage and street name plates.
- Specified to Class RA1 - BS8442 for temporary signs/BS EN 12899-1:2007 for permanent signs.
- Formally known as Class Ref 1 (BS EN 12899) and Class 2 (BS 873).
High Intensity Prismatic (HIP)
- Used for traffic management (Quickfit) and permanent signs
- Specified to BS8408 (Microprismatic Standard) and has European Technical Approval ETA 08/0101
- Meets performance levels of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Class R2
- Formerly known Class Ref 2 and Class RA2 to BS EN 12899 and Class 1 to BS 873
- Used for permanent signs
- A fluorescent version is also approved for use on traffic management signage (Quickfit)
- Specified to BS8408 (Microprismatic Standard) and has European Technical Approval ETA 07/0272
- Material formerly known as VIP or LDP now has combined improved performance